Licensing within Canada (only)
WorldHost Training Services extends beyond the borders of British Columbia by issuing Licenses with partners across Canada.
- Train your tourism industry professionals to raise the level of customer service excellence
- Gain the rights to deliver WorldHost training in your Province or Territory
- Receive support from WorldHost Training Services staff to ensure successful implementation of training delivery
- Receive recommendations on how to effectively market and promote WorldHost training
- Must be a tourism board or a tourism association
- Must have connections with the tourism industry, tourism-focused government departments, the education community or tourism associations
- Have been in business for at least five years
- Costs are dependent on the suite of WorldHost products licensed
- The standard license fee for WorldHost Fundamentals for a 5 year term is $20,000 CDN
- Additional investments include Train-the-Trainer sessions, and customizing costs
If your organization is interested in Licensing, please submit a letter of intent indicating your interest in obtaining a license to deliver WorldHost training.
We would also ask that you provide a proposal outlining the following:
- A profile of your company including team members and trainers
- Your target market and key stakeholders
- Your marketing and promotion strategy
- Your connections with the tourism industry
- Funding resources to cover the license fee
- How the criteria are met
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about becoming a WorldHost licensee.