Become a WorldHost Recognized Business
The WorldHost Recognized Business Program allows businesses to receive recognition for their commitment to customer service excellence.
The WorldHost Recognized Business Pledge: "This business is dedicated to making a difference so that each customer will receive a warm British Columbia welcome, friendly service and an invitation to come back again."
Add your company/organization to the list of those that have made a commitment to making service excellence a high priority!
What are the Eligibility Requirements to Become a WorldHost Recognized Business?
- When a business trains 60% or more of their staff with WorldHost training programs, it receives a decal and certificate, valid for two years, that recognizes their commitment to customer service excellence.
- After two years, a business may continue to receive their Recognized Business status by ensuring that 60% of their staff receives additional WorldHost training.
What are the Benefits of Being a WorldHost Recognized Business?
- A raised level of customer service in your business which improves customer loyalty and your bottom line
- The opportunity to use the WorldHost Recognized Business logo on your website and in your advertising and communications
- Recognition on the WorldHost website
- Acknowledgment in the British Columbia Approved Accommodations Guide (if applicable)
- Value added giveaways and discounts as determined by the issuing Delivery Organization.
Please contact us for more information on becoming a WorldHost Recognized Business.